Starting March 6!

Iris S

Hello everyone - will be starting this Sunday. I'm a mother of 2 under 2:) so I am worried about meal preparation (not to mention I very rarely sit down fora proper meal). But I hope to get you crohns under control and just feel better :)

I'm starting tomorrow, so we'll see how this goes. I'm coming from a high protein/high fat diet. I haven't had sugar in two months, so I'm hoping I won't have a problem with that. I could eat cheese sticks on the previous diet, though, and those were easy snacks to carry to school (I'm a teacher). I need something on hand, so I bought some Larabars, but I'm worried I'll use them as desserts. I just need something to snack on in if I need it. I don't know how to break my need for a dessert, even though I haven't had sugar in two months. I was allowed to use stevia, though, so I was just replacing, I guess.

I'm also worried about the meats. I was able to eat most meats on my previous diet, but looking at this program, I can't have most of the meats I was having (turkey bacon being the foremost one). It's also hard because I live alone, so my grocery bill (even just for the next week) was ridiculous. I also really hate most vegetables, which I know is childish, but makes it difficult, too. I need my body to reset, and I need to develop healthier habits and relationships with food.

Overall, I'm hoping to find some support and ideas here. :)

Archived