starting April 1st... after a hysterectomy

yogi runner

I'm looking for support.  I am having a hysterectomy due to severe endometriosis on March 25th.  My doctor recommended that I do the Whole30 as part of my recovery.  I'm reading the book right now and preparing.  I try to eat with many of these principals already, but need to commit to the 30 days and stay on track.  Hoping this will help with my recovery, balancing my hormones and helping me return to running and yoga as soon as I physically can.

I too am starting a whole30 on April 1st. This is my second. I did my first in January shortly after losing my 3 day old son to SIDS in October. I'm here for you if you should need and I'm always available. It'll be fun!

• 2 weeks later...

I too am having a hysterectomy as well as bladder, rectum and vaginal repairs in 5 weeks. My plan is to start Whole30 then, this way I can prepare food and some of the thing I love I won't be able to have anyway (beer & wine) for a while. Any tips or advise will be greatly appreciated. Hopefully I will be able to follow your journey here and if there is any support I can give you…let me know.

Archived