Day 53 - Suddenly Headaches

So, I went through the 30 days and the reintroduction days pretty well. Dairy an issue, legumes not great, everything else seems not to bother me.

Now I've just continued to live the Whole30 way since I love the food and I don't miss what I'm not eating. Found the foods-without-breaks just filled in where vegetables should go. Veggies way better!

Anyway, now for the last week or so I've had a headache daily and I've been snappy / easily angered. Neither of these things has ever been an issue for me. 

I'm really at a loss as to what it could be and wondering if it's food related...

Thoughts?

• Administrators

You could go back to Whole30 eating and try reintroductions again with the things you may be eating a lot more of lately.  Some things that provoke an emotional response can require a buildup in your system of the item before you notice that sort of reaction.  Same with things that could cause headaches; it may not be a response you get from eating the item one or two times.

If you don't want to do a full-on Whole30, go back to compliant Whole30 eating (with the meal template) until you're feeling right as rain and then compare that with what you are doing right now.  Maybe you're undereating or not getting enough water, resulting in headaches. Maybe you're eating more sugar than you think or your weekly glass of wine has turned nightly (just examples, you get my drift!).

Archived