Took B vitamin with soy on day 29!

coconutty619

So tonight I noticed my slimmer waist was bloated. Went thru checklist of what I had consumed differently than the last 28 days and looked at the new CountryLife B vitamin I got off Thrive Market website. Tiny print: contains soy. *Charlie Brown frustration scream here* I'm tempted to rationalize this one away. How much soy can the vitamins really contain (I took one last night, two today), not a cheat meal, and I've turned down tons of special occasion cheat meals this whole 30. I'm thinking, I've reintroduced a miscible amount of soy a day or two too soon and I've already ruled it out. My stomach is NOT happy. So are there any moderators that can advise me?

Ouch. Kind of a big lesson that you should be reading the ingredients in everything - even in the final stages.

Usually we direct people to >this article< and let them decide for themselves what they want to do.

The fact that you've had a reaction is reason enough to rule it out going forward, and shows that even a minuscule amount can be very disruptive to the gut.

If it were me I'd be starting over - if even so I could say to myself that I'd done the 30 days - but I'm school. I think at the very least you need to be leaving it a week or so to allow your gut to settle before reintroducing anything further.

Archived