Hello Starting Whole30 on March 14th!

cmachia

Excited and nervous to be starting the Whole30 program next week. I am a type 1 diabetic and I am hoping that this will make a huge impact on how I feel and my overall health.Thank goodness I have a great support system at home with me! Looking forward to seeing where this takes me!!

I am starting on March 14 as well. I am sure this program will help your type 1 diabetes. 

As for me, I need to do this or I will end up with type 2 diabetes! I have lost weight in the past with various forms of low carb eating, but over the past few years I've regained about 10 lbs/year. Not liking that! I am hoping that committing to this plan will reset my appetite, help me to resist my addiction foods, and make the pain in my joints go away. That's a lot to ask, but the body can do amazing things.

Here's to a new start for both of us on Monday!

Hi everyone! I'll be starting March 14th as well. Hoping to figure out if certain foods are causing inflammatory responses. I'm a big time sugar person so I fear that's going to be my biggest obstacle. I'll be here as much as I can - I work crazy long hours (OR nurse)...but, I'll help out with encouraging words as much as possible

Hi everyone! I'll be starting March 14th as well. Hoping to figure out if certain foods are causing inflammatory responses. I'm a big time sugar person so I fear that's going to be my biggest obstacle. I'll be here as much as I can - I work crazy long hours (OR nurse)...but, I'll help out with encouraging words as much as possible

I'm a big sugar addict myself, also starting on the 14th! Gotta do some shopping tomorrow. Best of luck to US!

I'm glad to see so many others with the same start date!! My wife and I are starting our whole30 on Monday March 14th also. We were able to get most everything together, especially our items for the week 1 meals. I'm still trying to find whole30 compliant sausage stuff. I printed out a meal planning template and plotted out what I would make for the week. It has already gone astray, but that's ok, as long as I still have what I need! No big deal swapping meal days! I know the first few days will be ok for me, it's keeping it up that is always the hardest for me!

I started March 13th. Looking forward to seeing what a reset can do for me. I definitely have issues with sugar and I tend to reach for it when I'm tired. Or sad. Or happy. Or stressed. Then of course I overdue it. Excited to have all of you as support.  I look forward to helping each other through this.

Day 11.. over a third of the way through! Let's see, what do I miss most? I think I miss cream in my coffee the most, but not terribly. I am thrilled to be free of the sugar. I know that is not something I shoild ever add back. No complaints.. I am eating very well!

Hope everyone else is still hanging in there.

Archived