What do you put your Tessemae's on?

starxlr8

My Whole30 starter pack of Tessemae's sauces came today and I'm curious what you use them on, besides the obvious of ketchup/bbq on meat and dressings on salads.

I'm roasting some veggies tomorrow (asparagus, zucchini, new potatoes) and thinking I might try the lemon garlic on them.

• Moderators

I marinated some chicken in one of the lemony salad dressings when I figured out I didn't care for it on salads (they have one I loved on salads, and one just didn't do anything for me, but I can't remember which is which). It was pretty good, I think I added extra lemon juice when I did it.

Love the buffalo sauce on chicken wings and chicken in general.  Love the lemon garlic with sauting mushrooms. Cracked pepper on steak.  My husband eats the southwest ranch on his salads and loves it.  I love the Balsamic on salads and chicken.  I have not yet tried the Lemon Chesapeake.  I hated the ketchup. BBQ sauce in meatloaf. 

• 1 month later...

I used the Lemon Chesapeake on asparagus and then grilled it. It was amazing! The buffalo sauce is fantastic on any kind of chicken or turkey. So far I'm not a big fan of the cracked pepper, but I used all of the balsamic and just had to reorder!

My husband and I love the Chesapeake Mayo on cold shrimp; I had that for breakfast this morning.  My husband is from Northern VA, so he's an Old Bay kinda guy. He put the Chesapeake Mayo on his burger for lunch yesterday and made egg salad with it for lunch.  (He's not on Whole30; this is clearly a food with no breaks for him.  LOL)   I'm going to use the buffalo sauce tomorrow to make a buffalo chicken casserole I found on Pinterest.  Has anyone tried the Zesty Ranch or BBQ sauce?  I've not opened them yet.  

• Moderators

My husband and I love the Chesapeake Mayo on cold shrimp; I had that for breakfast this morning.  My husband is from Northern VA, so he's an Old Bay kinda guy. He put the Chesapeake Mayo on his burger for lunch yesterday and made egg salad with it for lunch.  (He's not on Whole30; this is clearly a food with no breaks for him.  LOL)   I'm going to use the buffalo sauce tomorrow to make a buffalo chicken casserole I found on Pinterest.  Has anyone tried the Zesty Ranch or BBQ sauce?  I've not opened them yet.  

The ranch is good, but not like a creamy ranch like you'd be used to. It's more a flavorful, herb-filled vinaigrette. It might be good mixed with some mayo if you wanted a creamier option, but I like it on its own.

I love all of the W30 dressings. I use the Lemon Garlic and Lemon Chesapeake to pour over salmon before I cook it. I love the cracked pepper in ground beef when cooked. I use the Wing sauce on chicken breast and thighs in the slow cooker as well as the BBQ sauce. I loved the ketchup in a meatloaf, and I mix the Chesapeake Mayo right in with canned tuna for a tasty tuna salad.  

Archived