Itching during Whole30?

• Moderators

That's definitely not a normal reaction. It could be an allergic reaction maybe -- have you eaten anything that you normally wouldn't have eaten, started a new medication, or changed soaps, lotions, laundry detergent, shampoo, or anything like that?

No one here is a doctor, so I'd say if it's been going on for a week, you probably ought to at least call your doctor and discuss it to make sure it's not anything to be concerned about.

I haven't changed any body soaps or anything...the only thing different I have done is how I am eating because of the whole30 and I really haven't eaten anything new...just excluded everything from my diet. I'm wondering if it's detoxing? Could it be from toxins? I have no idea...I just know I'm miserable. I'm wondering too if maybe it's a deficiency in something I'm not eating?

If you're eating considerably more of anything that you've eaten before it could invoke a reaction due to the build up in the system.

Could you list a few days worth of your food/liquid consumption with specifics (ie. don't say 'roasted veggies, tell us which types of veggies) and that way we might be better equipped to help you troubleshoot.

Archived