day 5 and already having tummy issues

Not sure if its just part of the w30 "timeline" or if I'm having a reaction to coconut aminos. Made a stir fry using aminos last night, and within hours suffered severe belly pain and wanting to throw up. All day today I've been bloated, like a balloon ready to pop, and can barely eat, really uncomfy.

Thoughts or suggestions? Thank you.

• Moderators

Some digestive issues can happen when you start Whole30, especially if it's a big change from how you were eating, but this does sound a little extreme.

Have you had bad reactions to coconut products before? Did you eat anything else in the last couple of days that you haven't had before, or have you had anything in much larger quantities than you have before?

If you have any peppermint tea or ginger tea, sometimes those help with tummy issues. Other than that, drink plenty of water, maybe go for a walk or do some other light exercise. 

Hope you feel better soon.

I've always eaten fruits/veggies so I don't think that's the issue, and I tolerate coconut milk and oil just fine. The brand is Coconut Secret. Just looking at the bottle makes me ill, lol. Thankfully a majority of the bloat is gone today and I'm feeling better. On to Day #6.

Archived