Organic Mamma Chia Squeeze Vitality Snacks

IamSteffySue

• Moderators

While technically compliant, what is it that you want to use this for? Where does this fit into a template meal (template linked in my signature below).

There is nothing in this that you can't get from vegetables, except for a HUGE dose of sugar from all that fruit and too much chia seeds which have a poor Omega 3 to 6 ratio. What were you planning for these and do you think they're appropriate?

• Moderators

This processed crap is the opposite of anything we want you to eat during a Whole30. Preparing to eat this at any point is preparing to waste the opportunity of doing a Whole30 as it is designed to be experienced. Don't do it. 

• Moderators

I thought if I was ever in a pinch, it would be okay.  Clearly not.

There may very well be 'in a pinch' moments in your Whole30... in fact, we can almost guarentee it... make your meals sufficiently sized according to the template to last you 4-5 hours between and you'll significantly cut down on these moments. If you need to eat something between meals while you're getting the sizing right or if you have a significant gap between meals, eat a mini meal of protein, fat and veggies and at the very least either protein and fat or protein and veggies. Larabars, these chia things, nut butters, fruit etc... are not going to do you any favors in the long run and like Tom said, this type of thing is extremely processed and as far from real, nutritious food as you can get...

Archived