Ali G Whole 30 Log

alitheg

Today is my first day of the Whole 30. I went to bed excited and anxious for today as a new beginning always elicits feelings of hope. Unfortunately I did not sleep enough which always causes me to not feel great physically. However I chose today and today it is....

Day 1: Breakfast

Scrambled eggs and nitrate/filler free sausage and one  banana. Coffee with unsweetened coconut milk.

Today is my first day of the Whole 30. I went to bed excited and anxious for today as a new beginning always elicits feelings of hope. Unfortunately I did not sleep enough which always causes me to not feel great physically. However I chose today and today it is....

Scrambled eggs and nitrate/filler free sausage and one  banana. Coffee with unsweetened coconut milk.

Lunch: Spring salad with mushrooms, olives, green apple, grapes, carrots, crushed walnuts, and olive oil and vinegar. Sliced turkey on the side and 2 hard boiled eggs.

Dinner: Mahi mahi sauteed with ghee, chopped basil, garlic and salt and pepper. Roasted broccoli and brussel sprouts and one japanese sweet potato. 

First day down and so far so good. Still hungry some how before bed but will cope with water and some herbal tea. 

Day 2: Woke up feeling okay, had a bit of a headache and aching in back of neck until about 2 Pm. Feeling proud I even made it through the first 2 days as I normally don't to programs. This one will be different!

Breakfast: 2 eggs fried in ghee with 1.5 sausages, coffee with unsweetened coconut creamer/almond milk.

Lunch: 2 Bratwurst, Farm House sour kraut and roasted brussel sprouts. baby carrots with guacamole, and unsweetened apple sauce 

Dinner: clam and mussel cozze cooked in garlic, shallots, tomatoes,and  red pepper flakes 

Again hungry going to bed and didnt have enough for dinner, need to pair more veggies in the morning and evening. 

Archived