Personal carbonation

Alliea

I put this question under another topic with no replies, so I thought I'd try it here with a catchier title :-) does anyone have thoughts about whether it's bad to eat Whole30 approved foods that cause personal carbonation (i.e.) make one gassy from either end? Not in a distressing way--no pain. Just burpy or, well, you know...this is not due to change in diet--I'm talking food that had this effect pre-whole30 as well. If a big part of this program is to reduce gut irritation and inflammation, I didn't know if that counts as keeping gut systems angry for no good raisin--oops, I mean reason :-)

If you're talking nuts and raisins, I feel your pain! Honestly, if you know what foods are causing you trouble, and your're not too attached, you may choose to go without (as long as its not, like, "all of the vegetables"). Personal call as long as you're getting what you need.

Thanks for your thoughts, Robin. Alison, It's dried fruits of any kind that get me. But I'm not distressed or in pain--this was more a curiousity question about whether gas is bad for you. From what you're saying, Robin, it soumds like it's not much to get spun up about

Archived