Bowel Movement Question

Good lord almighty this is TMI and personal, and gross sorry. I'm on day 21 - the last two days when I've had a bowel movement, there are a ton of almost oily drops around the bowl (in addition to what would be considered a normal bowel movement. I'm thinking this has to do with fat absorption, and I've Defoe you never consumed fat at this level before. Will this subside? Am I abnormal? Haha thanks and I apologize for the gross topic

As this just started happening is there anything that has changed in what you are eating lately? Have you tried a new fat or more of something? If you give us an idea of what you have been eating the past 2-3 days that might help us troubleshoot.

I don't think anything has changed - here's what I can remember from the past few days.

Friday lunch - 2 mashed hard boiled eggs & 1/2 avocado with crushed red pepper, carrots and tomatoes with a small amount of guac

Friday dinner - scrambled eggs and roasted red potatos

Saturday breakfast - chicken apple sausage with 1/2 sweet potato and ghee

Saturday lunch - I think eggs and baked potato

Saturday dinner - chicken "tenders" with compliant homemade BBQ sauce (breaded with almond flour), I can't remember what veggies we had

Sunday breakfast - same as Saturday (it was a super super busy weekend)

Sunday lunch - cashews, leftover chicken tenders and BBQ, can't remember what vegetable, banana

Sunday dinner - egg roll in a bowl

Monday breakfast - same as Saturday :/

Monday lunch - leftover egg roll in a bowl, banana, carrots and tomatoes with a little guac, closed handful of almonds with sea salt

Tuesday breakfast - 3 fried eggs, 1/2 sweet potato with ghee

(I see I'm eating a lot of sweet potatos - when my husband was deployed a couple of years ago I ate a ton then too, they did not cause any issues)

I agree with Physibeth on the greens, and would also add that if you're eating more animal protein than you normally would have that you might see some improvement by adding a digestive enzyme...

Let us know how you get on  :)

Archived