College Student Whole 30 (3/29)

bluebelle420

I am starting my whole 30 tomorrow Tuesday the 29th. I'm a 19 year old college student who has developed an unhealthy relationship with food and it's beginning to affect my ability to function properly. I've gained a signficant amount of weight and feel very blah most of the time. I also think I may be addicted to sugar, and I think my foods habits and how I feel about my body are lowering my self esteem and confidence.

Anyways I will update daily here, but know that I will not be cutting alcohol. Whether or not that techinically means I won't be doing a whole30 I don't really care, because not cutting out alcohol is impossible for me. My problem is also not alcohol as I drink once a week socially with friends, and struggle more with making good food choices. Comments and tips are much appreciated, I look forward to starting this journey and feeling better about myself. :)

Also, I am trying to get back into running and kickboxing about 4-5 times a week. 

Unfortunatley I got cold feet about this program and decided not to start today. I was a bit put off by this whole thing but then I reseached reviews outside of this community and did read about many positive experinces. I'm convinced! Well at least convinced enough to give it a go. We'll see... :) Regardless I'll post my first post tomorrow, and will be starting on Wednesday March 30th. 

Archived