I need suggestions!

lefoley

Hi!

I am a college student who has struggled with mystery health problems for years. I am so excited to start Whole30 and see what happens!

However,

I am an incredibly busy person and don't know how to approach this part of planning yet. I am a cheerleader, taking 18 hours, working part time, and active member in my sorority.

My work is giving me the most stress. I work shifts over lunch time (10-3 or 11-4) and our fridge in the back room does not work!

Does anyone have suggestions for me?

Thank you!

I'm so excited!!

How did you ever manage before???     I mean you had to eat something right?   Just change it up to the correct goodness and you'll be fine :)

I would survive off of goldfish, and luna bars, and chex mix, and hummus and pretzels, snack foods like that!

• Moderators

You might want to invest in a cooler. There are some softsided ones that look like oversized purses if you don't want to haul around a typical cooler. Many things would probably be okay just carried in a regular bag for a few hours (carrots, celery, sliced bell pepper, cherry tomatoes), and then you could focus on cans of tuna or salmon, but having a cooler should give you more options -- you could pack hard boiled eggs or grilled chicken, containers of olives or guacamole or mayo, and whatever vegetables you like.

You might look into the weekly cookup idea -- here's the basic explanation, and here's a menu for one week based on it. It just means devoting a day to cooking up a bunch of food so it's there and ready for you to just grab, so you don't spend as much time cooking throughout the week.

You might also like these no recipe required ideas.

Of course, if you're sharing a fridge/pantry with other people, you may have to modify these ideas based on the space you have available to store food.

Well, theres compliant canned tuna,  compliant olives,   bag of carrots  and a few other veggies need no refrigeration.. You can do it.. Your a smart young college woman..   Read the template well and formulate  what works for you !

Archived