PopQuizKid's Bike (Post-W30 Log)

So far so good with my Whole7... except I ate lunch at a restaurant yesterday with coworkers (it was planned previously, I forgot about it). My meal wasn't W30 but I made the best choice. Salad with chicken, strawberries, pecan-crusted goat cheese (WORTH IT), and blackberry vinaigrette. 

My husband came home last night from a trip to New Orleans with macarons for me from a fancy sweet shop. He knows about my Whole7, and I approved his purchase, because I can freeze them... but I reeeeaaaallly want to try just one tonight!!! :/

Macaron fail! I was going to let myself have ONE. I had many. But I did not eat them all! I put some in the freezer.

He had also brought back a praline for my daughter, which she tried and didn't like. I was going to finish it, but one bite told me it was not worth it. (The macarons were, although I wish I could have just eaten a few.)

Restarting my Whole7 today!

Arrgghhh! Fail fail fail.

Between a staff picnic at work, a retirement party (with LEMON CAKE), and a sudden desire for red wine, which led to a desire for a bowl of frozen yogurt the size of my head covered with toppings, and some of my husband's leftover Pizza Hut tempting me, this Whole7 did not work out. 

One week from tomorrow, we leave for our vacation. I'm not comfortable saying that I'm attempting a Whole7 again between now and then. I'm just going to keep doing my best. 

Sometimes I wonder if I should just eat whatever I want, whenever I want, instead of just on the weekend. I don't know how to handle myself.

I just know I am doing a REAL Whole30 starting May 31!

Archived