My cooking Marathon

Nancy   H.

Well today started out with all the good intentions. I was going to go to the grocery store early this morning so I could spend the day cooking meals for the coming week. All went fine until after breakfast. I got really tired and my legs just wouldn't work right. My back was really hurting (Arthritis) also.

I did go to the store. Thank goodness for the electric riding carts. I hate to admit that I need one of those now. With my physical problems I just cannot stay on my feet for very long at any one time. I got all my shopping done, but by then I was so tired and hungry I bought a small handful of green grapes and ate them on the way home. By the time I put the groceries away there was no way I could spend the day cooking. I did manage to get a pork roast in the crock pot for some pulled pork later in the week.

I rested most of the day and hopefully tomorrow I can continue my marathon of cooking.

LOL........ Yes I had a good lunch of Spring Squash soup and 2 hard boiled eggs. I listed this in my log.

I'm feeling much better today and managed to get all the pork pulled into small containers for later.

Nancy, I hope you ate more today than the handful of grapes. :)

Archived