Going for month two questions

Lisajane

The reintroduction phase after 30 compliant days is best.  Slow Roll or traditional.  Only 30 compliant days are required to find any food sensitivities that are obvious or hidden.

Anyone doing this for the side effects of weight loss,  after 60 days there is the tendency to just go back to regular foods without conducting a reintro from the Food Reset.

With each restart of a Whole 30 for the side effects of weight loss, the ground can grow colder for getting that reintro knowledge under your belt.  That's what you want, right out of the chute.  

With that reintro knowledge, you then create your plan armed with foods that don't disrupt your digestion, blood sugar, overall well being and health.

I agree. I finished my first Whole 30 on Thursday and went hog wild over the weekend. So I'm back at another one because I have no clue what upset my whole body. This time I will be more mindful of what I'm doing. 

But I do have some belly fat to lose and hope to really get into the fat burning process this time around since I'm working out. Last time I didn't, but still had lots of scale and non-scale victories. 

Archived