Boob growth??

katieblue

Okay, so first let me preface this with a statement that I am SO not complaining - I'm just curious if anyone else has had something like this happen or might have some insight as to why.

I've never really had much in the way of boobs. I'm 5'3 so I'm pretty small, and the biggest I've ever been was a 36B when I was about 20lbs overweight in high school. Generally it was a 34A when I was at a normal weight. About 2 years ago, I lost some weight and was about 10-15 pounds lighter than I had ever been. Not too long after, I lost my period(I was struggling with some chronic undereating) and it has never come back. Needless to say, my hormones are way off. And I had zero boobage. Zero. I defined flat as a board.

I've gained back all the weight I lost, and then some. Still no period. Still no sex drive. I'm 5 days into my 2nd whole30 (with about a 10 day break in between in which I ate mostly compliant) and I've noticed my boobs look bigger. I did gain about 2 pounds during my first Whole30 but that doesn't seem enough to make even my sports bras tighter. Could my hormones be evening out and affecting this? I've seen people talk about boob loss with weight loss on here, but boob gain?

Either way, its kind of exciting. :P

Could my hormones be evening out and affecting this? I've seen people talk about boob loss with weight loss on here, but boob gain?

ding ding ding!

you got it. Eating this way can change your body shape as well as your body composition (see if you notice a smaller waist as well). Congratulations!

Archived