Hi, new to Whole30 and starting today, Oct. 1st!!

Merci

Hi, my name is Kelly and I have committed to the Whole 30 for the month of October and though I am starting there, I plan to eat in a much different way from here on out. I am looking to reset my tastebuds to only desire whole and real foods.

I used to be a vegetarian, so this has been a challenge for me to eat meat. I am learning about choosing ethically raised meat though where the animals were/are treated with respect and I am ok with it now as long as I make good choices.

I am looking forward to this month and am excited to be experiencing so many new foods and recipes!!

Welcome. All the best with your journey. I like very much that you used to be a vegatarian and are now looking to include meat into your diet. Keep us posted on your progress.

I too am starting another Whole30 today, not my first though I did one earlier on at the beginning of August. Whole30 number two it is for me then. If I'm honest with myself I haven't done overly well since the completion of my last Whole30 until the beginning of this one now. I have made some less then optimal choices, that will all change now though! Here we go again.

I'm in this with you.

Welcome! Sounds like a great start to your eating, I've been falling in love with my slow cooker since starting my Whole 30. I can't believe how fast my tastebuds have adjusted and how easy it's been to resist foods that before I just thought I couldn't go without. A great resource for checking out meat providers in your area is www.eatwild.com, I've really found that to be helpful and will be buying my first grass-fed 1/4 cow this month.

Archived