Let's do this!

DandJ

My husband and I are starting the program today. Today is the last day of a vacation and we overindulged the last few days a bit lol so it will do us good. We both eat pretty good for the mst part but partake in a litte red wine, Jameson and Reese's, etc. a few times a week. We do not typically eat fast food or processed. What led us here? Well, I dropped grains and sugar Sept 8th and my nagging joint pain was all but gone. This weekend it's back, hmmmm wonder why.? I know. I have always had a sweet tooth and going off sugar was liberating, I can now pass up cookies and brownies and crap food that is at the office everyday and not feel like I am missing out. I can go hours without thinking about food. Finally. I typically don't eat dairy because it does not agree with me but when I lowered my carbs I thought I would add hard cheese to see how I tolerated it. Well no pain, but still unpleasant ending lol. So starting today I will have no dairy either. My husband decided he would do this with me as he has quite a few pounds to lose. I have lost 5# s far and did not really need to lose any but want to tighten up big time. So here we go, we read It starts with food and are ready!

Good luck Dandj! I too have joint pain (in my hips) and am on Day 22. So far, no relief in the pain, but I am still hopeful! It is encouraging to hear that others have lost the pain on this plan. I really hope that is my solution too!

Archived