Feel awful

So you did have some cake and pasta? Only thing to do is reset or keep counting and stay whole30 compliant!!! I'm on day 25 and have not had any slip ups except for some ingredients like soybean oil or sugar once or twice. I've had to reset 3 times before making it this far!!! Not sure if I even want to have a cheat meal or eat something like that because it could really de-rail what I've worked so hard for. I may eat whatever I want when I'm off and jump right back on for another whole30. Pretty much want to keep this up for the rest of my life..

Actually I am a good month and half past my first whole30 and have been easting pretty clean with the excpetion of an occasional drink. Yes I did have a little of everything (including wine) did not over due it at all but still feeling plain awful today. I am going to stay complaint for at least a week or so before entering any off track foods. I have a couple of trips coming up and think I will do another whole 30 when I return.

I can relate. I did an August W30. I've been mostly on track ever since except for some cream in my coffee. I celebrated some birthdays yesterday. This involved some lasagna, bread and dessert. I should have skipped the bread and dessert and had more salad and less lasagna. I had mentally prepared to have one off plan meal. So I did. Boy did my stomach grumble after.

Today I'm back on track. It's nice to be able to jump right back to my new normal way of eating.

Out to dinner to celebrate my husband's special birthday. First time having tastings of cake and pasta. Really feel bad today. Back eating on track today don't like feeling this way.

Going off track provides such great motivation for going back on track. Best motivation ever.

After I finished mine I waited a few days then had chowder. Wow. Big time stomach pains. This is how I always felt before but now I realize it does not have to be that way. The next day I had dinner at a friend's house and had some pasta and a piece of flourless cake. I had no energy the next day and was HUNGRY all day. It is absolutely the best motivation to stay on track.

Archived