How does my sample menu look?

LA_fe

So I'm on Day 15, and so far, I don't feel any better than I did pre-Whole30 :(. I'm lethargic, constipated, don't sleep well, and have breakouts where I haven't had them before. Moving forward, I'm going to eliminate fruits and nuts, and cut down on my FODMAP foods. How does this meal plan for the next three days look?

M1: sweet potato hash (1 sweet potato, 2 eggs, ground turkey, onion, mushrooms, hot sauce)

M2: salmon w/ whole 30 tartar sauce, 1 pint cherry tomatoes, compliant pickles

M3: balsamic chicken breast with mushrooms and kale

M1: sweet potato hash

M2: balsamic chicken breast with mushrooms and kale, pickles

M3: salmon w/ tartar sauce, 2 cucumbers 

M1: 6 deviled egg halves, cherry tomatoes

M2: protien bowl (chicken meatballs, roast sweet potato, mushrooms, spinach, and mayo to bind)

M3: zoodles and julienned carrots with meat sauce (compliant tomato sauce and ground turkey)

Thanks for the input! 

If you plan on cutting down on FODMAPs you might want to re-think you plan and have a read at >this article< then re-plan using the green list on the left hand side about half way down the page for the next week - if symptoms improve then you'll know you're on the right track and you can include items from the amber list.

Onions, mushroom, and sweet potatoes are all high FODMAP foods... and you might need to be careful with that tomato sauce.

Archived