How many eggs is too many eggs?

casedietz

Welp...I've had a real hard time being okay with eating dinner for breakfast. I know it's good for you, and food is food...but it's a mental thing. I'm on day 8 and have been eating eggs (probably between 2-4) everyday for the last 8 days. Is this concerning? What about cholesterol? Any ideas on breakfast foods that wouldn't remind me too much of lunch or dinner?

Heeelllpp!

Rest assured that it has been long since proven that dietary cholesterol does not effect blood cholesterol.

I've been eating eggs (x3 or x2 plus other protein) for breakfast (and/or at some other meal) pretty much every day for at least 3 years. I had my cholesterol checked a few weeks ago and it was well within the normal range (and at 46 and menopausal it will be naturally on the increase).

I think the longer you eat this way the easier it becomes to eat more traditional dinner type foods for breakfast... How about a bun-less burger? or some kind of thai curry? Or a hearty broth..... Curry is a big think for breakfast in MANY parts of the world!

Archived