Kelsey's Food Log

splash883

Day 19

No big issues. It seems that my back is improving. Took Tylenol PM the past couple of nights and it helped me to get a decent night's sleep.

B-3 fried eggs, smashed cauliflower w/taco seasoning

L-handful of almonds, my version of 10 minute chili w/mayo on top

D-handful of almonds, large sweet potato w/ghee, 4 oz. of ground beef.

S-small handful of coconut flakes

I'm going to combine in this post, seeing that I forgot to post yesterday.

Day 20

B-3 eggs, mushrooms & cauliflower scrambled w/lard

S-handful of almonds, handful of coconut flakes

L-med. sweet potato w/olive oil, small avocado w/mayo, whole chicken breast

D-a plum, moroccan chicken w/broccoli

Day 21

B-leftover Moroccan chicken w/hard boiled eggs

L-leftover,leftover Moroccan chicken & eggs w/avocado & mayo

D-handful almonds, lg. sweet potato w/olive oil

Day 23

B-3 fried eggs in coconut oil, small cabbage salad w/mayo

L-2 c. cabbage salad w/asian dressing and mayo, chicken breast, handful of almonds

D-7 kalamata olives, cabbage salad w/asian dressing & chicken breast

S-handful of coconut flakes, small handful of almonds

Day 24

I never thought this would happen, but it seems that one day now runs into another! I have to look at my calendar to see what day I'm on! I feel good, don't have cravings, know when to stop eating, am not really tempted by the sweets I see, my clothes fit like they used to, I'm generally very happy. I'm looking ahead at reintroduction and beginning to make some choices right now. I have to admit--it makes me nervous. Am I trustworthy to keep my word? Maybe I could say that better...am I trustworthy to myself to stay on track and not lose my mind w/food again? I have this thing about rules. I like them. They help me to stay within boundaries. But...I can easily swing to the other side of that and become my own worse jailer. Balance, balance, balance. I'm still working on that.

B-small sweet potato w/EVOO, 1/2 chicken breast w/egg & pecan coating, 2 coffees

L-handful of almonds, small sweet potato w/EVOO, 1/2 chicken breast w/mushrooms, 1/2 small avocado w/mayo

D-1/2 avocado w/mayo, 2 c. cabbage salad w/asian dressing, 1/2 chicken breast

S-small handful of mixed nuts

Wow! How can this be?! Day 25 & 26 and not even thinking about this!

B-Lg. sweet potato w/EVOO & 1/2 chicken breast

L-2 large handfuls of cabbage salad w/asian dressing & 1/2 chicken breast, handful of almonds

D-small sweet potato w/mayo, small cabbage salad w/asian dressing, 1/2 chicken breast w/mayo

B-3 scrambled eggs w/red & yellow peppers, large mug of coffee (about 1.5 cups)

S-handful of almonds

L-avocado w/mayo, a whole chicken breast, sweet potato w/EVOO

D-plum, lg. cabbage salad w/asian dressing, 1/2 chicken breast, handful of coconut flakes

I guess this is proof that I'm ok w/this way of eating. I forgot to post AGAIN! Feeling good and not really wanting to start eating junk again. My family is now eating Paleo for dinners, but not Whole30. That's ok, since no one was on board before. E-meals now has a paleo menu option, so it's great for us! I'm going to be cooking dinner for the fam just about every night, so that there will be leftovers for the kids to eat, too. I just don't want convenience foods to get in the way of the kids eating better anymore.

Day 27

B-lg. mug of coffee, 3 fried eggs on small cabbage salad w/mayo

L-big package of tuna w/mayo & basil wrapped in lettuce leaves, small cabbage salad w/asian dressing, avocado w/mayo

S-handful almonds

D-lg. sweet potato w/coconut oil, 1/2 chicken breast

S-handful of coconut flakes & handful of almonds

Day 28

B-lg. mug of coffee, bit of cabbage salad w/mayo under 3 fried eggs

L-handful of almonds, lg. cabbage salad w/mayo, chicken breast

D-1/2 chicken breast,small cabbage salad w/asian dressing, small amount of cauliflower rice, handful of coconut flakes, a plum.

Day 29

B-3 fried eggs over cabbage salad w/asian dressing, lg. mug of coffee

L-1/4 chicken breast, avocado w/mayo, handful of almonds, lg. sweet potato w/EVOO

D-lg. cabbage salad w/asian dressing, chicken breast w/mayo

I think I may be ready to ride my own bike! :)

Archived