Starting April 25th!!!

bexlex222

Hello! I am also starting on April 25th. I have spend the last two weeks reading the book, getting recipes together and reminding myself why this is important and why I am doing it! I go grocery shopping this weekend and I am excited to feel better in my own skin

Hi there! I'm starting on the 25th too.  I'm pretty lucky that I receive my organic produce locally through a CSA, as well as locally caught fish so I try to stick with seasonal recipes.  Living on the Central Coast of Calif also allows me access to grass-fed beef.  I'm hopeful that I'll be able to complete the entire 30 days with support from members that are experiencing the same challenges and sharing tips that will be helpful towards our success!  BTW, I'm good the 1st week of anything I start....it's always maintaining it that is my downfall.  I'm hoping to establish a routine that will be easily incorporated into my daily life.  

See you on Monday!  Good luck!

Hi, I'm starting my second Whole30 April 25. I did my first one last August, but I didn't pay too much attention to the reintroduction. However, since then I've noticed that my stomach throbs after eating bread and I think I may be lactose intolerant. So, this Whole30 is definitely a time for me to see what's going on. I'm nervous about not eating certain foods that are convenient even though they are the ones I'm testing. But I am excited to feel good and eat good foods.

Oops....was just told that I am going to be hosting a Cinco de Mayo party for my daughter and daughter-in-law (yep, both of their birthdays are on 5/5) and there's also a dinner/dance party for my best friend's 60th birthday on the 7th....so now I'm going to give myself a Mother's Day present and start on that day.

Good luck to all of you on the 25th.  Hope you'll be sharing your tips...I'll be right behind you!

Karen

Archived