Need help diagnosing bloating source

Hi All,

I could use some help troubleshooting some bad bloating and gas I have been experiencing. I am on day 6 of my second Whole30. I started experiencing these symptoms yesterday around 4:00, woke up this morning feeling fine, but it came back around 11:30 today, but really hit me post lunch. I have been trying to figure it out what it is, and I think it might be the almond butter I had around 10:30 am yesterday, but welcome thoughts. Below is what I have eaten since yesterday.

Breakfast: egg scramble with chicken, swiss chard, bell peppers, onion, cooked in coconut oil

Emergency snack: Justin's plain almond butter (had too much because I let myself get too hungry)

Lunch: turkey meatballs with roasted beets, swiss chard and tomato sautee

Dinner: Salad with 1/2 avocado, 2 eggs, cucumber, cherry tomato, cucumber, olive oil and balsamic vinegar

Breakfast: egg scramble with broccoli and turnips cooked in ghee, spoonful of homemade mayo, fruit salad with strawberries, orange, melon

Lunch: salad with leftover chicken fajitas, roasted mushrooms and avocado

I am thinking this is all related to having too much almond butter yesterday that is still working its way through my system, but the weird thing is I woke up feeling fine.

Thanks for the help!

Archived