My first Whole30 is almost over

Hello everyone! I am a 29 year old female, on day 26 of Whole30. Today, my husband and I made the mistake of looking at our before and after photos of our transformation. He looked obviously thinner and I still look dreadful. Infact, it looks like I've gained. I was so excited to see the pictures, because I felt thinner depriving myself of bread and sugar for so long,, but I was wrong. I'm so disheartened, hoping so much I would SEE a difference, even a small one. The NSV's I've had are okay I guess, mostly sleeping better since I'm not drinking. That's pretty much it, and it's not all the time. Oh it's not all about how you look on the outside! Right? Yeah. I don't know if I can go for another 30 or 60 days, as eating three times a day is getting pricey, and we can barely afford it. 

• Moderators

Eating three times a day is new for you? What did you used to do? Eating 3 template meals a day is the bare minimum an adult needs to eat...

The ONLY non scale victory you've had has been sleeping better? Take a look at this list and see if there aren't more that you haven't thought of.

Depending on where you came from health and eating wise before the Whole30, it's possible you need more time... if you would like to list a few days of what you've been eating including portion sizes, specific foods, meal timing and fluid intake, we can help you troubleshoot. I'm going to move this thread to the troubleshooting forum.

NSV list

http://whole30.com/downloads/whole30-nsv.pdf

Archived