Starting my new life on May 1, 2016

DiGill

Hi W30ers,

I'm so happy to be here.  I downloaded this program over a year ago.  One of my besties was here last week and I talked to her about it as she's health conscious as well.  She committed with me along with my hubby.  I've spent the month of April reading rules and trying numerous recipes......they're all fabulous so far.  I have however realized that I'm not a butternut squash lover.  :rolleyes: I continue to read and to learn.  This morning I'm headed back to the grocery store to pick up a little pork belly to grind my own sausage to get in the freezer for May.  I'm super stoked about this.  Before W30 I've had every kitchen gadget/appliance a girl could want but hardly used.  I'm so excited to be able to put them to use now.  Very much looking forward to reading, sharing and learning with each of you........and discovering my TIGER BLOOD!  GGGRRRRR! 

Cheers! (with lemon water of course)...Digi

Thanks so much and good luck to each of you!  I feel that we're so blessed that our spouses will do it with us.  So many will not even try.  Ladies, please "follow this topic" and we can check in with each other.    I have just finished grinding our own sausage and hamburger.  I tell you the fresh taste just doesn't compare to store bought.  I'm so super excited that they both turned out great.  Are you guys all ready?  Tried any recipes? Are you kitchen ready?

Archived