Halfway through my first Whole30

MarleneRenee

I just completed Day 16! 14 more days to go. It's going very well for me. I haven't had any desire to cheat - my goal of learning from the reintroduction phase is too great to allow me to cheat. I went out to eat for the first time today. I ordered spinach salad which included chicken and a hard boiled egg or two. I asked them to hold the bacon and I used my own dressing. My salad was fabulous and satisfying!

I have challenges this coming weekend. My daughter will be swimming in the Special Olympics Regionals on Saturday. We will be away from home for all three meals. I plan to pack a LOT of food. Then on Sunday, we have a wedding. I'm not sure how to plan for that.

You want to know what my biggest "miss" is? I've have found my biggest miss is GUM! I normally chew Orbit Sweet Mint daily and I especially chomp on it when I workout. I will look forward to being reunited to my gum eventually!! :)

This is awesome! I, too, am more than halfway, and very motivated. It's just not hard. Eating out is interesting, as there so much to consider. I like evoo and lemon for dressing. It's all good! Starting to see improvements in several areas. I'm missing cheese. And, chocolate.

Archived