May 1 Start

boodle007

Breakfast was 1/2 can tuna mixed with 1/4 avocado, 3 sticks celery, 1/3 cucumber, and 2 strawberries.  Finished with a cup of coffee with coconut milk.

Lunch will be leftover roast beef, sweet potato, and sliced green pepper.  Tea with coconut milk.

Dinner will be either chicken or pork depending on which sounds better this evening.  I have chicken thighs marinating in Tessamae's lemon garlic sauce and will cook that up later.  I also have a pork shoulder coated with Tessamae's bbq sauce cooking in the crock pot.  When it's done, I'll shred it and then crisp it up in a skillet with a little olive oil.  We had it like that last week and it was amazing!  Whichever we don't eat tonight, we'll have tomorrow instead.  Veggies tonight will be a large mixed green salad (spinach, romaine, red leaf lettuce) with sunflower or pumpkin seeds, diced apple, dried cranberries, and topped with balsamic vinaigrette. 

• Moderators

Don't forget about the meal template -- you really will get the best results if you follow it for every meal. When it says fill the plate with vegetables, it really means, fill the plate with vegetables. 1-3 cups. When avocado is your fat source, have 1/2 to a whole one. Don't be afraid to eat large meals -- the no snacking guideline is a whole lot easier to stick to if you're eating plenty of food at every meal.

Don't forget about the meal template -- you really will get the best results if you follow it for every meal. When it says fill the plate with vegetables, it really means, fill the plate with vegetables. 1-3 cups. When avocado is your fat source, have 1/2 to a whole one. Don't be afraid to eat large meals -- the no snacking guideline is a whole lot easier to stick to if you're eating plenty of food at every meal.

With the mention of the avocado, I'm guessing this is in response to the meals I listed.  Not to worry . . . I'm very familiar with the template.  My first W30 was Feb 22-Mar 29 (was a W30+3 due to soy in my tuna on days 1 & 3).  In April I did very deliberate introductions and ate W30 except for reintroduction days.  I'm starting round 2 today.  Although I intended to eat a heftier breakfast, I ate what I could and put the rest (about 1/2 of what I made) in the fridge.  I simply got full.  No worries on feeling the need to snack either.  My last snack was Feb 21st and I've had no problem staying full between meals.  :)

Archived