Bolthouse farms

notkevinmyrick

I purchased and tried the the Strawberry Banana drink from Bolthouse farms. For the majority of the whole30 I've been staying away from fruit juice and smoothies. The ingredients are as follows: Strawberry puree, banana puree, pear juice from concentrate, apple juice from concentrate , apple puree, Pectin, Vitamin C, Natural flavors.

I am about done with my first whole30 although I have reset a few times. Is this drink whole30 compliant?

Best,

Kevin

I know, I should no better. Today is day 27 and I haven't been drinking fruit juices or anything. I've been staying compliant this whole time. I've had to reset a few times. I am shooting to do another whole30 right after my first one. I may have a cheal meal in between. I have never been this strict in my life and the results have been amazing. I have never looked so lean! Is this ONE time ok?

• 2 weeks later...

I would stay away from it. Anything that has "juice from concentrate" and then "natural flavors" is sketchy. Juice from concentrate means it's been super processed. "Natural flavors" means they had to add back in flavor and other junk to recover from the over processing.. this is where hidden crap comes in to play.

Archived