I posted before but still having problems...

I've been on whole30 for about 45 days... My inflammation is thru the roof... hands, knees, neck, jaw. I'm feeling pretty frustrated. I had me tested for eggs and peppers for nightshade type foods, they were good.

I don't know what else? I was thinking maybe coconut milk? I make my own from unsweetened flakes, but it's one thing I have increased a lot since starting whole30. Can that be possible? How about sweet potatoes? PLEASE any help would be so appreciated.. Really tired of not sleeping and feeling so inflamed.

• 4 weeks later...

Since eating strictly whole30 I've been experiencing more RA pains too. And I came to the conclusion it's because of coconut in my diet (oil, flakes, milk) so I struck coconut from my meal plan. It's only been three days without the coconut but the pains got lesser. Can you get tested for coconut intolerance?

I did already.. I tested for coconut oil, ghee, almonds and walnuts.. All were ok except for ghee. so thats out now too. I gave up COFFEE too!! That is huge for me! today is day 6 of no coffee. I stopped drinking almond milk (homeade) I didnt have nuts for about a week till I got tested for them but even still not really eating much of them.. I eat all organic chicken, meat and fresh farm eggs... lots of veggies, fruit but not too much fruit... I take cod liver oil, vitamin D... ?????????

I am sorry you are in so much pain! I strongly suggest that you try the whole 30 for modifications for the autoimmune protocol. I don't know what way you were tested, but I have come to rely on elimination diets and my own intuition much more than blood tests to find out food sensitivity reactions on my own autoimmune adventure. Nightshades cause my joint pain to flare up, and I have heard that the link is common. Hope you figure it out!

Archived