Ordered the 5-day meal plan to start on Friday

kmfreeman

My 5-day meal plan order has shipped and should be here by Friday. I wanted to try the meals for a couple of different reasons: ease and to use while I recover from minor knee surgery next month. Has anyone tried these meals?

I'm new to this program and am wondering if anyone out there is female and 60? I am, but I don't see many comments from older people on this program. I'm active but also have a desk job which keeps me sitting for the majority of the week days. I hope to hear from any women 60 and over who have tried this program. What results did you see?

Thanks!

Haven't done the program but I am starting June 1 and I'm 61:) 

I haven't purchased any pre made food but I plan on doing my own so I can learn how to do it myself.. 

I'm expecting great results because, Lord knows I need assistance. 

I am believing in this because I don't have to cut out so many things that I love. or at least I thought I loved. May be break up time with those guys and I really will not miss them. I just hope I can pin point after the 30 days, who is causing me havoc in my gut. 

• Moderators

My 5-day meal plan order has shipped and should be here by Friday. I wanted to try the meals for a couple of different reasons: ease and to use while I recover from minor knee surgery next month. Has anyone tried these meals?

I'm new to this program and am wondering if anyone out there is female and 60? I am, but I don't see many comments from older people on this program. I'm active but also have a desk job which keeps me sitting for the majority of the week days. I hope to hear from any women 60 and over who have tried this program. What results did you see?

Thanks!

Where did you order this from? Is it a Whole30 product? I've never heard of a 5 day meal plan that needs to be bought and shipped unless you're referring to the Whole30 book which has a meal plan in it.

If you've ordered it from somewhere other than Whole30, you need to be VERY careful reading the recipes and ensuring that they meet the program's rules.

There are  LOT of people over 60 doing this program... there are whole threads devoted to your commrades.  

https://www.google.ca/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=whole30%20older%20women

Check out these existing threads.

Yep, I ordered from Pre-Made Paleo. Thank you for the links. I'll give them a look-see. I'm just finding that I'm needing support from women my own age. My current support group is great, but they are no older than 45 (I'm young at heart!). There are metabolism and age issues that I believe are unique to women in this age group. 

Yep, I ordered from Pre-Made Paleo. Thank you for the links. I'll give them a look-see. I'm just finding that I'm needing support from women my own age. My current support group is great, but they are no older than 45 (I'm young at heart!). There are metabolism and age issues that I believe are unique to women in this age group. 

my heart is so young i still think i'm in my 40s' or something.  totally not in my 60's.  but my stomach is letting me know, it's a changing it's tune.;) kinda hard to understand because I don't understand what it wants. 

Archived