Break Fast Ideas

Honestly, breakfast has been discussed on the forum SO many times - anything you can eat for lunch or dinner you can eat for breakfast too - just start thinking in terms of meals 1, 2 & 3 and the world will be your oyster - and yes, oysters are good for breakfast too  ;) 

Best way to search the forums is via Google - type in 'Whole30' + 'your query' (in this case breakfast) and Google will come up with a HUGE number of hits for old threads chock full of ideas......

• Moderators

Hello All , 

can you guys help me with break fast ideas , I eat Chicken , Fish , Mutton . I eat all vegetables , Fruits and Nuts. 

I would suggest going into your profile and changing your user name to not be your email address... we can't protect you from spider bots that will crawl around and pick up your email and subsequently spam or hack you.

Getting breakfast into my family is bit like watching a fine ballet in the kitchen during the week, so I try to have everything prepped the night before if possible. Granted we just finished our first day on plan but this has been an ongoing challenge since we like breakfast for breakfast. So of my standby for during the week frittata with veggies and sausage (microwave 10 minute bursts till hot); breakfast slinger (hashbrowns, chile -beanless to be on plan, and eggs (reheat chile and hash brown in microwave with cooking your eggs; and finally sausage and fresh fruit. All my other quick breakfast ideas are off plan but I hope this helps.

Archived