Do all mushrooms have sugar in them?

LesliA

Today is my 3rd day doing the Whole30.

The past two days I have made an omelette for breakfast that have included mushrooms.

Today I noticed that on the nutrition facts it said "1g sugar".

Is this okay? Should I restart the program?

• Moderators

Okay... why are you using a calorie counter?  It's really discouraged to track calories, macros, points etc... it removes you from listening to your body and instead causes you to eat to a 'formula' that someone decided was best for you without knowing you...

Please dont use that for the Whole30.  Just eat real, whole food based on the meal template (linked in my signature below) and allow your body the freedom to tell you what it needs.

Okay... why are you using a calorie counter? It's really discouraged to track calories, macros, points etc... it removes you from listening to your body and instead causes you to eat to a 'formula' that someone decided was best for you without knowing you...

Please dont use that for the Whole30. Just eat real, whole food based on the meal template (linked in my signature below) and allow your body the freedom to tell you what it needs.

I'm not using that. It was the first link that came up when I googled the name of the mushrooms to send you the nutrition label.

Archived