Starting June 6th.

RCEdwards

Hello!

I've been prepping my kitchen and myself for this for about two weeks, been reading and re-reading the Whole30 book and marking which recipes to do (so many!). I've just finished creating two meal plans for two weeks. As I'm a singleton, a lot of the dinner recipes will make great left overs for lunch the next day (as lunches had me quite concerned). My entire office (there's only 16 of us) knows I'm doing this and everyone is super supportive.

I cut out sugary drinks & candy from my diet about a year ago and I never drink alcohol - but I'm still a sugar addict (omg chocolate and baked goods) and I love, love potato chips. As I am a bit of a junk food junkie (or I should say convenience foods - like Subway, pre-cooked meals from the grocery store) - it will be interesting to see how I do on this.

Best of luck to everyone who's on this or just starting! Cheers. :D

Day 1 is June 6 for me as well. I'm a fast food junkie and my poor brain function, lack of energy and gut health are my motivation for choosing this. I've been looking for a healthier way of eating and have purchased a couple of Paleo intros. I found the Whole30 through the Simply Paleo site and am so grateful to have a plan and foundation for resetting my health.

Day 1 for me as well! I lost weight eating mostly fruits, veggies and protein two years ago, but as I have let more sweets come back into my life I find myself gaining weight back. I want to reset my body and work on getting rid of my sugar addiction. I think starting simple is a good way if it feels overwhelming. An easy meal is grilled chicken salad with a homemade compliant dressing or some steamed veggies with a grilled chicken, steak etc. Good luck!

Archived