Deleting posts

Real Food Y'all

• 3 months later...

I have multiple posts in the LOG section. Happened yesterday with the error in the forum software. I PM'd a moderator but have not heard beck. I am adding to the first LOG posting the rest are redundant. 
Thanks for the help.
Disa

2 minutes ago, MeadowLily said:

Okay, one thing.   I just tried to click on some posts out in the living room, the error messages show instead. 

Posts by DisaART? If you're clicking on posts vis the 'find content' part of her profile the error message will come up if they've been deleted.

If not this, then which posts are you trying to read?

18 hours ago, MeadowLily said:

It's still there today. 

How weird. I can see it as the last post on the Resources form, but if I actually go to the forum it's not there, and the user is not showing as having any content. 

5 hours ago, jmcbn said:

How weird. I can see it as the last post on the Resources form, but if I actually go to the forum it's not there, and the user is not showing as having any content. 

The error messsage comes up immediately when I check it, how about you? Can you try to delete again and see if goes away. 

27 minutes ago, MeadowLily said:

Can you try to delete again and see if goes away

It's not there Meadow. Go into the Resources forum & take a look. You are only seeing it listed as the last post in that forum when you look at the forum community page, but the post has been deleted & the member's posting capabilities have been removed.

That's all I can do.

Just now, jmcbn said:

It's not there Meadow. Go into the Resources forum & take a look. You are only seeing it listed as the last post in that forum when you look at the forum community page, but the post has been deleted & the member's posting capabilities have been removed.

That's all I can do.

Bizarre.  I can't pull it up, only the error message shows.  mmm kay. The double posts are gone and pics are fixed. :D

8 hours ago, ChiggerCane said:

Hi - I created a new post in WholeLogs - then found my old 'journal' which I decided to add to instead of creating a new one.  Would someone help with deleting the new topic Chigger's Log?  Thanks!

Done :)

• Administrators

Also, chances are pulling up new threads is really just refreshing the system for Meadow. She doesn't have the ability to make full-scale changes to removing topics but I suspect that her pulling up old threads and then revisiting the section cleans it up just for her view since technically the post has already been deleted. Kind of like clearing your own cache.

Archived