I just want a green smoothie

Mammamets

I know they're not allowed.. I am just getting to the point of gagging now when I eat my kale and spinach. It's day 17 and my tastebuds are giving me the veto. I am practicing a low fodmap too so they're pretty much my only veggie options.

Are there certain circumstances where blending your greens with coconut milk and fruit could possibly be acceptable on wHole30?

...kale and spinach....I am practicing a low fodmap too so they're pretty much my only veggie options....

How about carrots, white or russet potatoes, turnip, parsnip, zucchini, eggplant, bok choi, cucumber, peppers, tomatoes..... and any other moderate FODMAPs you know you can tolerate? I'd be gagging too if I was eating nothing but spinach & kale.

I'm a fellow low FODMAPer btw  ;)

You can make a blended soup instead. 

Low FODMAP has a lot more options than just spinach and kale (and that's probably why your tastebuds are just saying enough!). You could make grilled zucchini and summer squash (or make those into a really yummy soup), roasted carrots and sweet potato, Butternut squash makes a delicious soup. 

Archived