Starting my first whole 30 6/20/2016

TriGirlie

I am a mother of 3 and have goals to become a personal trainer. Most importantly I want to get in better health so that I have energy for my kiddos all day instead of needing a nap by lunch time. 

I have cut sugar out of my diet for about the past year, so I am eating generally healthier than before, but I got relaxed with no sugar and found ways to eat and snack around the no sugar thing. I really just want to be in control of my eating habits and in good enough health to improve my life and be ready to help others. 

Wish me luck! 

Hello, I just joined today and will be starting June 22. I am nervous and excited! I tend to stress eat and worry about feeling deprived. My doctor recommended this diet to see if it helps with joint pain and anxiety. I have hashimotos and have struggled with getting control over my food. I honestly just want to get healthy and feel good!

I am starting tomorrow as well! First timer and a bit nervous. Really need easy, quick meals. As long as I can plan, I can get on a routine. Sugar is my nemesis so will be tough to stop it. Love that there is a forum for support!

Good morning , Everyone!!

I'm starting today 6/20/16 as well. This will be my 2nd Whole 30. I completed my first one in April this year. Like so many, I failed at the reintroductions. I still eat Whole 30 most days...but where I work, there are constantly events and parties with eating and drinking. I live in the beautiful Fingerlakes region of Central NY. There are amazing places to eat (Farm to Table is HUGE here) and drink....we have the Wine Trail, the Craft Beer Trail and now, the Cider Trail. LOL! It's literally everywhere. Moderation is key and control is everything. Looking to gain a little of that back.

Sugar is not a huge deal for me. Things I thought I would miss (cheese, mainly) were not nearly as bad as I thought. It's difficult. Especially when I have to bring all my own food to events, luncheons, etc. But it can be done. And I promise you all...you feel AMAZING when you are done. I slept better, my little aches and pains went away...I ran better. I had more energy, was less bloated, lost 10 lbs. Stick with it. Read your labels. It DOES work.

Last time I read this forum obsessively. It really helped to hear other peoples stories, successes, failures, etc. This time, I figured I'd up my game and contribute.

Excited to be on this journey with you all!!

Archived