-1/2 avocado

- one banana

- two strawberries

- 15 blueberries

- dried goji berries

- cacao nibs

- acai powder

- bee pollen.

Is this too much sugar? I believe it's all compliant but just want to make sure this is cool.

Thanks in advance!

post-96864-0-67658000-1466653467_thumb.j

• Moderators

We don't qualify what is or isn't 'cheating'... The ingredients are compliant but it is not our recommendation for any meal.

The template is linked below and asks for 1-2 palms of protein, 1-3 cups of veggies (not fruit) and additional fat in quantities dependant on what type of fat source.

Yours is missing the veggies and protein and is extremely sugar heavy, which will set you up for disaster later on in the day.

Don't miss out on the opportunity to learn how to eat and appreciate real, hearty foods for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

I have egg dish I make. Can I just take out the noncompliant indgridents. Mostly cheese and milk. And sup conmpliant meats. Or is the re-createing? A panckes is still a pancake.

What exactly is your egg dish?

You can make omelettes, frittatas, crustless quiches, and other things like that, Just without the cheese, milk, or other non-whole30 ingredients. That's fine. If your egg dish was a sweet pancake, that's not okay.

Archived