What sayings help to keep you on track?

• 5 weeks later...

This isn't a saying or a mantra, but when I'm looking at the popcorn in the staff lounge, or the donuts, or smelling the freshly baked bread (I could go on and on , but you get the point), I remember how absolutely crappy I have felt when I have eaten those things. So, when you have a bad meal/day/phase, it's not lost. Remember how those foods made you felt. Is it worth it? 

At times, anyway, that can keep me on th right track. Not always, but at times.

14 hours ago, Seafarer said:

Well, this one scared me....

“Someone once told me the definition of Hell: The last day you have on earth, the person you became will meet the person you could have become.”
– Anonymous

eeeeeeeeeeeeeek

• 2 weeks later...

I saw this on jmcbn's signature, and immediately wrote it on a sticky and slapped it on my work monitor, it really resonated with me.

"The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit excuse you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it." - Jordan Belfort

• 1 month later...

I needed to read these quotes, thank you to everyone who posted!

I am on Day 4, I completed my first round of Whole30 in February and felt great after. I then started slipping into old habits and realized I needed to reset and refocus. I clearly still need help with food addiction and binge eating, and the black and white rules of the Whole30. So here we go again!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived