6 Day Business Trip

Anna Hughes

Hello!

So I tried surfing through all the forum topics but I just couldn't find one to help me out :unsure:

I'm going on a 6 day business trip to Palm Springs, CA for an event. I'll be working 12 hour days and won't have a car. I don't know if I'll have a fridge in my hotel room (most like not), and I don't even know what food options I'll have while there. My boss will be providing food (unless I tell him otherwise). But I'll say again, I don't know what food options are available so I have absolutely no idea what he'll surprise us with. It's usually fast food though :( . I'll be away from home October 16-17. Is there a possibility I can do the whole 30 when I go on this trip? Or should I wait to start when I get back? AHHHHH!

• Moderators

The chances of staying Whole30-compliant on the road and working 12 hours per day is pretty small. And trying would probably be too stressful until you have some experience under your belt. You might be able to make some good choices during the trip, but I would probably start when I got back.

Archived