Corn starch in my allergy meds!

I learned today that my OTC allergy medication (which I take for hives caused by not-yet-active Hashimoto's) has corn starch in it. The amount in the pill is probably minuscule, but of course the Whole30 indicates that all grains should be cut out. Should I be concerned? Eventually I'm going to go off the medication, but I don't want to have my Whole30 interrupted by my eyes swelling shut!

I'd look for one without the corn starch - potato starch is often used as a replacement. Corn can be a HUGE gut disruptor and you won't get that nice clean slate if you've been ingesting it for 30 days pre reintros, irregardless of the quantity in the tablet - corn is corn is corn.

:(

I don't think I have any other options at the moment, since it took me a while to land on this medication in the first place (others either made me drowsy or didn't work). It looks like there's a bit of corn starch in another medication I'm taking as well, and that one is definitely non-negotiable, so I guess I'll have to stick with it and hope for the best.

Archived