100% Peanuts

matskesi

I know the plan says peanut butter is off limits, but I've read other posts suggesting that nut butters are okay as long as the ingredients are Whole30 compliant. Just to confirm, is 100% Peanuts Natural Peanut Butter compliant if the only ingredients listed is peanuts? Thanks!

I have some nuts that are NOT peanuts (which are legumes, I know) That are whole 30 compliant, however, I assume because of where they are packed or how they where roasted the last ingredient is peanut oil... Peanut oil... No peanut oil? Or is it ok? 

I have some nuts that are NOT peanuts (which are legumes, I know) That are whole 30 compliant, however, I assume because of where they are packed or how they where roasted the last ingredient is peanut oil... Peanut oil... No peanut oil? Or is it ok? 

No peanut oil, no peanuts, no peanut butter, or any products made from peanuts on a Whole30.

• 7 months later...
1 hour ago, EsterK. said:

I accidentally ate a peanut and I feel pretty guilty about it. Should I start over or just continue with the whole 30?

I know the general rule is that if you eat something not compliant, you should start over. With that said, I can't imagine one peanut would merit starting over. I mean, one ounce of soy or sugary drink? yes, start over. One peanut? Imo, no.

Archived