Starting Tomorrow- July 8th. Looking for a accountability buddy to make the journey with!

WAW

I have attempted the Whole30 once before and failed due to a bagel on the 11th day. I am now a new mother and workout 6 days a week, want to get the diet part of my healthy lifestyle down now. I am ready to commit and stop making excuses to push it back and eat what I want. I am so tired of feeling guilty about what I eat after I have a sugar breakdown and consume the house. I am ready to get rid of this sugar demon and make my workouts actually count (and lose the last 15 pounds i've been holding onto). Join me? 

Hi! I started my first Whole 30 today and I'd love to join you! I've never done Whole 30 before or attempted anything quite so restricted  (however I've tried almost every "diet" known to man LOL) but I know that I have food allergies so after a lot of research and planning I'm ready to commit to this for 30 days (29 more to go!) I"m not a huge "sugar" person (not one to order dessert or even want it) but as I'm reading there is sugar is many food items we aren't even aware of.  So here I am :) How is your Day 1 going?

Food allergies is a great reason! As for the sugar, consider yourself lucky!! I am close to addicted and ready to get myself back to a healthy place with it (not to mention lose some weight in the process). My day 1 is going well! Taking it one day at a time and keeping my meals simple so I don't get overwhelmed. Excited :) how about you?!

Day 1 is going better than I expected- although I ended up too hungry before making dinner and realized I was not fully prepared (e.g. tried to make a vinegarette which failed and then had to think on the spot. it all turned out fine as I decided on a different recipe I had chosen. From now on I need to make sure I have many ingredients and condiments made ahead of time ;)  Other than that I'm doing great and can't believe how much I actually ate today...you can actually lose WEIGHT with all of this food?  LOL

That will be great if you can join us since we'll be about halfway through and I'm sure I will need the encouragement!  Good look with your prep and planning jlowe15. How are you feeling today Wilk1028? I woke up feeling "meh" but once I got moving and ate breakfast I feel great and actually have more energy than I expected for Day 2 ;)

Archived