First Whole 30 Fail

Tdaley2

I was really excited to do the whole 30..I was finally dedicating myself to something that will better my health! I workout really hard and eat paleo 98% of the time but was still having beer here and there and come beer come sweets, so I wanted to cut that out!

Well my whole 30 journey began two weeks ago, I was prepared with my food and LOVED what I was making so that wasn't an issue! Yesterday I worked a long 9 hour day came home and football was on and I was tired and all I could think about was having a beer..but I didn't and decided to cook dinner instead to get my mind off the beer subject...then no sooner I had a beer in my hand and it was half gone and I didn't care. I am more then disappointed in myself that I couldn't even go 30 days without putting poison in my body. I think it's sad that I don't have the self control :-(

Since I successfully made it two weeks I'm going to start over today and try even longer and I'm going to keep trying until I'm a whole 30 success story!!

Don't beat yourself up. Concentrate on your successes not your failures. You made it two weeks - yeah :) Now you can start again, better prepared and knowing more than you did the first time. We all make mistakes but unless it's accidently setting off a nuclear bomb, it's not the end of the world :)

Archived