Should I do another full Whole30 or just a reset?

I wasn't really sure where to put this question. I completed a Whole30 back in April but then after my reintro I kind of went off the rails during finals week (I was finishing up my junior year of college) and then I went out of the country to Oman and most meals consisted of just bread and meat. So now I am back and I was thinking I should do another Whole30 but I started over a week ago and I haven't had any issues or side effects. Its basically like I just fell back into my healthy eating patterns, no sugar dragon, kill all the things stage, or anything. I guess I am asking was the 7 day reset enough without doing a full 30 days or would I benefit from doing the full 30 again? I really want to learn how to eat healthy without the constraints of the whole30 because I know I can't eat like this forever without ever going off plan and that was the hardest thing for me before, not being able to say "oh I can't eat that I'm on whole30". Any advice?

• Administrators

If your intent was wanting to do reintroductions or learn more about your relationship with food, 30 days is where it's at, that's where the gut healing and relationship building lies.

Since you are really trying to find your own WholeErinGrace plan, you can do as you feel is correct.  

The one thing I will say is that if you didn't do a round of proper reintroductions, you should continue with Whole30 for the full 30 days and then do these tests so that you have all the relevant information do create your own life-long plan. 

Archived