Day 1 Monster Headache!!

AliceRF

Just discovered Whole30 the other day and thought DO IT NOW! So I am, I got as organised as I could over the weekend and started today, and oh boy, oh boy OH BOY!!

I have a MONSTER Headache, cranky as all get out (but that might have something to do with PMS and school holiday combo).

So anyway, it's now 7pm going into the 'rough part' of the day for me - planning on an early bedtime (once I get through my mountain of work) and then face the day tomorrow at 5:45am (only time I can workout before the kids get up).

So going to be interesting.

So Anyway - Hi, I'm Alice from Auckland New Zealand, have 2 little kids (under 6), work part time from home in the evenings, married.... what else is interesting about me? My DH thinks I have hobbit feet, is that interesting enough? :)

When I get some time (huh!) I hope to poke around here and meet a few of you and who knows develop a life long obsession with you.

Just needed to edit to say my headache has finally improved! Yay

It's Day 2, heading to bed and I"m happy. Mild cravings kicked in today, but not too bad. I carried a baggie of coconut with me just in case, but didn't need to use it. I'm actually enjoying cooking and the veggies. I have had a difficult time with the veggies up until now. But since I don't enjoy cooking, it's been pleasing to see that it's not too hard. Mind you school holidays helps I guess (and a meal plan).

My energy was much better than yesterday, more even which surprised me since it's only day 2. Maybe because I had a post workout snack. I never do that, so maybe that helps.

But I have bad bloating. Fighting the urge to weigh myself. So worried that I won't get any decent results - not trying to get my hopes up bout anything. Worried about what to take to a party on Saturday and how am going to cope on a girls night on Friday.

Anyway Bed time!

• 2 weeks later...

I can't believe I'm on day 15 and I hadn't posted for awhile.

Can I say it really is now getting hard. The first week I breezed through, last week was pretty good, but this week I'm not doing well. I just want to stop, I want to run away, I do't want to do any prep, I don't want to cook, I don't want to do my work, i don't want to do ANYTHING.

I feel like I'm tapping into some emotional crap but I don't know what it is, and I don't know what to do about it, or how to cope AGGGHHHHH.

Plus I want to just get off this damn computer and read some trashy book, because that's how I escape, and that's been my problem I want to escape, but from what? I wish I knew and then I could deal with it.

I feel more than a little out of control right now, but I'll get there, I'm half way, HALF WAY, I can do the rest, but I don't want to!!! Grumble, grumble, gripe, gripe.

Archived