Wine reaction

slim kim

I just finished my Whole 30 and introduced wine. Probably went overboard for my re-intro-- 2-3 glasses. (That  would have been usual pre-whole 30)  I felt awful the next day with a host of symptoms. Hard to get up in the morning. Fogginess. General irritability. Little energy. Slight headache all day. Hungry all day and felt deprived of any food that has sugar in them. At 4 in the afternoon I couldn't wait for bedtime. However after a dog- walk and a good dinner I ended staying up til 11:00.

The next day I also developed canker sores. Now today I am just so tired, still. Is this a normal for a reaction to the wine, or could it be something else?

It sounds to me more like yu are run down, or coming down with something. Canker sores are not a reaction I've heard of in relation to wine - it's not completely out of the realms of possibility, but the sores are more likely the result of something that's been working on you for a few days or more.

How has your eating been? How have you been feeling in genera?

It sounds to me more like yu are run down, or coming down with something. Canker sores are not a reaction I've heard of in relation to wine - it's not completely out of the realms of possibility, but the sores are more likely the result of something that's been working on you for a few days or more.

How has your eating been? How have you been feeling in genera?

I had been feeling great prior to the wine. I have stayed eating Whole 30, but perhaps not enough veggies with meals. Again, today I am tired, but got 8 1/2 hrs sleep. Headachy and a little congestion. Perhaps I just have a virus. I want my energy back! I have also been going to a chiropractor for the last few weeks and feel uncomfortable from his last adjustment yesterday.

Archived