Sara's Post-Whole30

Sarasaurus

Reintro Day 7

Meal 1: yogurt, blueberries, chicken, 2 veggie fritters w/ mayo

Meal 2: sauteed zucchini and mushrooms w/ tomato sauce and ground beef, colby jack cheese, yogurt, blueberries

Snack: leftover veggies w/ tomato sauce and ground beef, chicken, cheese

Meal 3: pistachios, yogurt, blueberries, 2 slices deli turkey w/ mustard mayo

Workout: none

I decided to run errands after work today which took much longer than I expected so dinner was not ideal. Today was dairy reintro, obviously... I'm feeling fine, but with the amount of cheese and yogurt I consumed today I'll be taking an extra dose of magnesium.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reintro Day 8

Meal 1: 3 slices deli turkey, mustard mayo, 2 veggie fritters w/ mayo

Meal 2: mixed greens w/  chicken, guac, pico, pistachios

Meal 3: burger patty, avocado, roasted broccoli and cauliflower, pistachios, clementine

Workout: ROMWOD

Felt good today, no ill effects from the dairy yesterday. I ate a few chocolates today as well - my boyfriend gave me a box of very nice chocolates for Valentine's, which are 'worth it' for me and didn't seem likely to derail anything - gluten grains are the only reintro I have left.

Reintro Day 9 (yesterday)

Meal 1: turkey/prosciutto rollups (lettuce, mustard mayo), veggie fritters w/ mayo

Meal 2: mixed greens w/  chicken, avocado, pico, Tessemae's dressing, potato/kale latkes

Meal 3: pizza

I know I'm probably forgetting a couple things (I know I had a clementine at some point yesterday...) but that's the majority of it. I had a few chocolates again yesterday, and when I went to my boyfriend's for dinner he had pizza, since he knew I was 'finished' with W30. Since gluten reintro was scheduled for Day 10 anyway, I decided to go for it. I noticed I was feeling bloated/gassy within an hour or two, and was back to normal today. Of course, there could have been something else in the pizza that I was sensitive to, so I'll do some more experimenting with gluten.

Reintro Day 10

Meal 1: Epic bar, clementine, pistachios

Meal 2: veggie fritter w/ mayo, potato/kale latke, 2 slices deli turkey w/ guac

Meal 3: mixed greens w/ chicken, shrimp, avocado, Tessemae's dressing, cake

I'm a little frustrated/disappointed with myself for eating cake tonight... I was given a slice from a great bakery and it's definitely a "worth it" item for me, but having eaten chocolates the past few days and gluten in the pizza last night, it was bad timing and I should have held off for a couple days. I did notice that not long after the cake I was feeling bloated/gassy again, so maybe another gluten reaction? I think I'll stick to pretty strict W30 for a couple days now and then do a gluten reintro as planned to see if I notice it again.

Archived